Create Dashboards and customise widgets and layout
How to Create a New Dashboard
Whenever there is a unique collection of reports you need to check regularly, it is worth considering creating a dashboard. There might be some reports you check daily, while others are only useful monthly or for particular projects. In any case, you can create task-oriented dashboards containing elements from multiple sections of your analytics data.
The steps for creating a new dashboard are as follows:
- Go to the Dashboard section in the main navigation.
- Click the Dashboard button.
- Click Create new dashboard to bring up the dashboard creation popup.
- Type a descriptive name in the field that pops up.
- Choose between an Empty dashboard (recommended) or the default dashboard.
- Click OK and then Add A Widget to load the widget selection menu and get started.
How to Add Widgets to your Dashboard
When in the Dashboard section, click on the Dashboard button in the data selector area to bring up the Dashboard menu. At the top of this menu, you will see a section to Add a widget. This menu area lists all of the available widgets you can add to your dashboard.